[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Hanson Hydraulics - Hydraulic Forum • View topic - Daewoo Solar lc 400

Daewoo Solar lc 400

Post all of your questions and comments about designing new systems or applications, or troubleshooting existing applications.

Moderator: Doug Hanson

Forum rules
No Flaming! Please maintain professionalism
No Log splitter questions !!!

Daewoo Solar lc 400

Postby David » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Hello Doug,
I found your reply to a guy in Australia with a Daewoo 220 on another forum and it sounds a bit similar to my problem.
(I think the forum was a couple of years ago)
My machine is a 1997 Daewoo Solar 400 lc - III
My problemis this,
* Engine loses revs to a point of stall if controls are not featherd.
* Fuel system has been completly overhauled, cleaned and checked. (It is not a fuel problem, engine is good)
* Problem exists on all hydraulic circuts exept the swing circut. ( I can put the bucket or boom against the side of pit or mound and give full stick either way and hydraulics stall or bypass with no drop in engine revs.)
* Extend the boom all the way out and try to lift, it won't do it without feathering controls.
* I also can not seem to get any difference in performance by changing the settings on the control panel ( Screen in cabin)
* I have just recently become a partner with the owner of the machine and he thinks the problem has been with it all along and has learnt to live with it.
* He bought the machine in 2002 and has used it verry little since then (aprox 700 hours)
* Total hours on machine 7,900
I am in a remote part of central Australia, have an enquiring mind and would like to fix this.
Am I right in thinking the pumps are electronicly controled, and could the problem lie there?
Yours faithfully,
David S
David

Re: Daewoo Solar lc 400

Postby Doug Hanson » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 am

Doug Hanson
Predsident
Hanson Hydraulics Ltd.
Doug Hanson

Re: Daewoo Solar lc 400

Postby David » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:24 am

Thank you Doug, I shall take on board your tips and let you know how I go.
Cheers
David S
David

Return to System Design and Troubleshooting